GENERAL ADMISSION Ticket (without reception area) – 3 days
DETAIL TICKET PREGNANCY :
- Access to the general grounds
- Paddock + terrace access
- Visiting the pit lanes on Friday afternoon
- Access to the circuit through the main entrance
- Free for children under 10, accompanied by an adult who holds a ticket
Please note that this ticket gives access only to the general grounds of the circuit and the paddock. It does not give access to a campsite.
Free motorcycle parking is available to visitors within the circuit.
Auto parking (€20) is available to visitors within the circuit, at the Driving Center.
A motorhome parking (€40) is available to visitors within the circuit, at the Driving Center, at the end of the car park.
GENERAL INFORMATION, VALID FOR ALL TICKETS
- All tickets are valid for three days
- Tickets Aire Mistral-Mctbo and Aire du Lac allow you to sleep on site in the respective areas
- The General Enclosure ticket gives you access to the circuit of the Circuit outside reception areas
- All reception areas are within the circuit
- All tickets give access to Paddock
- Access to the Bol d’Or and the two reception areas are FREE for children under 10, accompanied by an adult ticket holder
- No electricity in reception areas
- Limited reception areas, and accessible only to ticket holders
- Fire and barbecue prohibited
- Vans, trailers and caravans prohibited